Thursday, March 09, 2006

Grease

Dear Lord! It will never end!
I was in a play called "Grease" in college. Some of you may have heard it. Are you singing "Summer Lovin" in your head right now? Yep, it's contagious. So now, whenever I'm innocently flipping through channels, I'll run into a rerun of "Grease". It's like a magnet, no, a train wreck. You can't turn away from it. You start singing the songs with the characters and next thing you know, you're quoting lines. Shoot me. Shoot me now.
I played Jan. You know, the "Brusha Brusha Brusha, Keep your teeth so white. Brusha Brusha Brusha everyday and night!" The whole cast was typecast it was INSANE! If I can find a pic, I'll be sure to post it so you can all get a good laugh. So anyway, this was in Vermont. During Thanksgiving Break, while I was at home, I had to pick up a bunch of twinkies because, would you believe, Vermont does not have twinkies. It's the most bizarre thing.
So anyway, you guessed it, I just flipped past "Grease". I did manage to keep flipping. I think I get a twitch when I see John Travolta and I'm pretty sure it's not his freakish need for Tom Cruise and Scientology. No, it's the black teeshirt and the "Grease Lightening" that pops into my head.
Oh the madness!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home