Friday, March 03, 2006

March 02, 2006

Thursday, March 02, 2006
Homeless People
I TOTALLY understand that some people are homeless for whatever reason, but I have JUST got to get this rant out.
My town is full of Homeless people for whatever reason. After living in Hawaii, I've decided if I have to be homeless I am SO moving there. I mean really, it has smart factor written all over it, but I digress.
Anyway, my town is full of Homeless people who love to ask you for money for the bus because they just got off a job and they didn't get paid and blah blah blah. If you didn't REKE of booze and twitch a lot, I might buy it, otherwise, I don't. But here's the kicker. If you're going to ask for money, take a look at who you're asking. This way, when you pass them again 5 minutes later or even 2 days later, you won't feel like a dunce when you ask them the same question with the same story again! It drives me batty. Today, my answer was "WOW! You just asked me that 2 days ago. Have you not been able to get home YET because that does look like a new shirt!" Yep, Kim should have been stabbed right there in downtown, but he said he was sorry and kept walking. COME ON! I'm going to print out a business card that says something to the effect of "I'm donating $$ to such and such homeless charity for you. Have a nice day." and I'll hand them out when they ask for money. UGH! Homeless in Hawaii, so much nicer than Homeless HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home