Friday, March 03, 2006

February 27, 2006

The "CHILD" update Current mood: working
Ok, you asked, I'm answering. Of course, I'd like it noted that I'm such a slacker, I just took an email that I sent and copied and pasted for your enjoyment. Please note, I'm still in mourning over leaving the mink at my moms. It misses me, I can tell.
SO, the magic question of my child's wrongdoing. OH.MY.GOD.! I was livid for a good week. However, she will NEVER do it again. I think the whole, "Crap, mom's going to kill me" look she gave after I completely lost it, sealed the deal. So, she goes to a private catholic school and obviously the 1st graders have been testing their limits lately. So, it was Catholic School week and during an assembly she excused herself to the bathroom. There were a few other kids in the bathroom her age with her and a parent. My child, the brilliant 6 year old that she is, for some reason that it would just be a RIOT to come out of the bathroom stall with her pants around her ankles, BACKWARDS, shaking her tushy. MORTIFIED! So after the teacher found out and scolded her, she asked why she thought that would be ok and appropriate. My lovely little 6 year old says "I thought it would be funny and my MOMMY does it all the time!" M.O.R.T.I.F.I.E.D.! So I don't find this out until 6:00pm when I get a vague note sent home. I had to stay pissed with the worst case scenerio's of how she did this for 24hours. I had her mooning the assembly or walking down the hall! UGH! The one good thing, was she kept it in the bathroom. So of course now, her teacher looks at me thinking that I obviously exit the bathroom backwards with my pants around my ankles shaking my tush. M.O.R.T.I.F.I.E.D.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home