Friday, March 03, 2006

January 2, 2006

Monday, January 02, 2006
Alcohol
Alcohol, why are you so mean? We were such good friends many years ago. Why? Why did you have to be so harsh? TWO DAYS it took me to recover from the mother of all hangovers. Well, not so much the mother of all hangovers because I have had worse BUT I haven't had them this bad in, well, since Alcohol and I were last friends. Insert dirty cussing words here. I have recovered, and I am alive. The party was nice and quiet. Just the 4 of us. We all started drinking at 4pm and didn't stop till we passed out. Me, being the "OH SO" youngest of the group by a good 13 years was the wussy wus who couldn't make it. Yep! Alcohol had it out for me. He knew!!!!! Now I just have to make it through the wedding this coming weekend. NO ALCOHOL because I am good and pure (insert snickering here..)
Happy New Year to you all and HAPPY TROU to those I love bestest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home