Friday, March 03, 2006

February 03, 2006

Friday, February 03, 2006
Children
Children are put on this earth just to make sure you are fully aware of what you did to your parents when you were a child. OH.MY.GOD! I have since informed my parents and stepparents that, at this time, I would have completely understood if they beat the ever living crap out of me on more than one occassion, and that I was kindof disappointed that they didn't.
My child is 6. She'll be 7 at the end of this month. She's my one and only and always will be my one and only. No more. I need to save what sanity I may have left. Unlike most 7 year olds who tend to act 16 these days, she's 7 and acts 7. I love that. I love her innocence and that sparkel that most kids don't have anymore at that age. However, she's moved into a mode of "Well, if you haven't told me I can't do it, then it must be ok". She goes to a private Catholic School. Did y'all catch the key words in that sentence? She got caught in the girls bathroom doing something inappropriate. (No, no boys, no doctor playing and in the grand scheme of things, not really that big a deal) To me, however, it was. Other kids can do that and that's just dandy, but NOT MINE! I'm still a mess about it, but I'm trying to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home