Thursday, June 29, 2006

Boredom

I'm bored, and slightly tired. SO, I thought I'd post a few more pics I have on my computer at work to twiddle the time away until my doctor appointment at 4:00. Aren't you all SO excited. Let's see what I can find.

This, is my insanely cute child. At the wedding, they had a table set up with "props" to take photo's with for a scrap book. Skyler raided it the minute she set eyes on it. There's also a few of her with a red feather boa and HUGE red hat. I like this one best though. There's one of her close up that is to die for! Why can't I keep her this little?

This is Anne, Eli and Anne's sister's. The sister in Pink is Katrin, her older sister. The guy behind her is her boyfriend Thomas. He's very easy to look at in person :)! The sister in the blue is Julia, her younger sister. There's a picture out there of Eli, Anne, Tom and I in the same pose, but it hasn't surfaced yet. I'll post it when it does.

This isn't in Germany, but it's a good picture of me, so I'm posting! This was in Charleston in February. Tom surprised me with a anniversary getaway to Charleston. This was me in front of some fountain. Not the pinnapple one, but some random one shooting water out of the ground. We had much fun this weekend!

Here's the pinnapple fountain. See, I wasn't sitting in front of it!

Lastly, me and Tom. This was taken at the start of the reception in Germany. I like it.

Ok, I'll go back to work now. Argh. 2.5 more hours till I head out for the doctors. Yeah!
Hope all is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home